Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I'm Playing and Future Possibilities

Right now, I'm definitely in a gaming rut. I find myself looking more to the future than playing what is currently sitting on my hard drive. I have a partially finished Oblivion game going and need to get a Mass Effect play through finished (reformatted old computer without copying saved game files).

So right now, the only game that I am able to get myself to load up is Blood Bowl. This is a game I would highly recommend to someone looking for a new game to play. I'll have a review up shortly, but it is a blast to play and I'm just getting started with online play.

It's probably easier to just put a list of games that coming out that I am look forward to rather than describing each one.
  • Tropico 3
  • Scribblenauts
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Diablo 3
  • Starcraft 2
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Battlefield 1943

Yeah, definitely a lot to look forward to at the moment.

I've also had a hankering to get back into a MMO recently, but the thought of getting my Death Knight or Rogue to 80 in WoW isn't very appealing. I only have low levels in LotRO after playing the alpha/beta so long that I never got into it at release. Those are only the 2 currently out MMOs that would I go to, as I won't go back to any of the others I've played (including my first love SWG).

So I have been looking at Champions Online and Aion lately. The CO Open Beta starts Monday so I'm going to try it out then and Aion currently requires you to pre-order it, which I won't do. Maybe one of these two will catch my attention, but I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment